Chevy Trucks TC commercial

Dear reader,
I live in the Netherlands (Europe) and am searching for a Chevrolet Trucks commercial aired in the US around New Year 2006.
On the internet this storyline is written about the commercial : "...a bunch
of different Chevy Trucks are handing off a briefcase like they're making a drug deal but turns out its just a light bulb for the new year ball..." The music is a cool remix of Radar Love by Golden Earring.
Can you help me find a videostream/audiostream of this commercial? Hope to hear soon from you!
Greetings from the Netherlands, Patrick Orrins