Chrissy Loves Chevy's

Ok im on here with my brothers name,but im Chrissy.I want to know if any guy has a chevy with a 350 motor.Im a 24yr old blonde that loves any chevy truck with a 350 so let me know what you got

Reply to
Travis Walter

snipped-for-privacy@power-net.net posted:

I couldn't care less if you have blonde hair. But if you want to pass for 24, learn how to capitalize, space, and punctuate. (Have our schools deteriorated this badly?)

By the way, sorry, no 350 c.i. engine here. I have a 4.2 I-6 in a TrailBlazer.

Reply to
Spike13

Reply to
sidewinder

im right here Chrissy dear

Reply to
Im Right

my race car also has a 350 a ride in that will make ya **grin**

Reply to
Im Right

My truck has a 305... guess I must be "inadequate" LOL

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

Personally, I don't think so. Read her post again and tell me she's not a bubble-head.

(BTW, Hi, I'm Scott and I'm 45 years old and have black hair and a black 03 Tahoe.)

Reply to
SPP1

Dude yer' so pathetic. Chrissy is obviously a male, likely 17-23 years of age, socially inept, probably inbred, and has nothing better to do than pretend to be female on usenet. While most men dream of 24 y/o blondes that love 350's, the fact is, they don't exist. Hell, most women don't know if their vehicle is a 4, 6 or 8 cylinder much less the CID of the motor.

If there are any ladies reading I mean no offense by this generalization, I know some of you are great wrenches, but the majority are not.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

That's if they're lucky enough to know what the hell kind of vehicle it is to begin with... ;-)

(I work at a parts store....some of the questions I get from female callers (yeah, I get 'em from guys too) almost floor me - some guy today wanted to know how to take off his rotor (on a 2wd rwd SUV.....hmmm....should he be workin on it? prolly not.....lol)

is a 4, 6 or 8 cylinder much less the CID of the motor.

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

right on "doc"

Reply to
hank

it's ok as long as you don't suffer from 350 envy.. lmao

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

Y'all are cracking me up! I guess those big block guys are just overcompensating then?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Hey Doc, size doesn't matter, it's ...ummm... how you drive it.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

I'll stick to my 400 SB then.....no overcompensation, and plenty of displacement... ;-)

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

I get spam mail all the time talking about "increase your length". Does this mean I can make my engine a stroker? ;-)

Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

but wouldn't the 383 have a longer stroke?

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

No.

Reply to
houblues

Dammit!

I'm 25, but I have a 366.

:(

-marc '04 SS

Reply to
Marc Westerlind

I'm friends with a handfull of girls I can honestly call "chicks", who are really into cars. One's got a Mustang Cobra, another with a 12 second G/N, another conned her boyfriend into bringing her to Daytona (1500 miles away) to watch NASCAR...

They're out there!

They may not be into cam swaps or dropping trannys, but they do know enough about their cars to hold serious conversations with...

-marc

Reply to
Marc Westerlind

snipped-for-privacy@emc.com posted:

I don't doubt it for a moment, my wife's into hotrods, trucks, and bikes, herself. So I know firsthand they exist.

But "Chrissy" ain't one of them.

Reply to
Spike13