Chrissy Loves Chevy's

Page 1 of 2
Ok im on here with my brothers name,but im Chrissy.I want to know if any guy has a chevy with a 350 motor.Im a 24yr old blonde that loves
any chevy truck with a 350 so let me know what you got
snipped-for-privacy@power-net.net posted:

I couldn't care less if you have blonde hair. But if you want to pass for 24, learn how to capitalize, space, and punctuate. (Have our schools deteriorated this badly?)
By the way, sorry, no 350 c.i. engine here. I have a 4.2 I-6 in a TrailBlazer.
That was kinda harsh don't ya think. And Chrissy pretty much most of the people in this group run the 5.7 aka 350.
posted:

"sidewinder" snipped-for-privacy@nopsam-hotmail.com wrote in message:

Personally, I don't think so. Read her post again and tell me she's not a bubble-head.
(BTW, Hi, I'm Scott and I'm 45 years old and have black hair and a black 03 Tahoe.)
im right here Chrissy dear
: Ok im on here with my brothers name,but im Chrissy.I want to : know if any guy has a chevy with a 350 motor.Im a 24yr old blonde that loves : any chevy truck with a 350 so let me know what you got : :
my race car also has a 350 a ride in that will make ya **grin**
: : Ok im on here with my brothers name,but im Chrissy.I want to : : know if any guy has a chevy with a 350 motor.Im a 24yr old blonde that : loves : : any chevy truck with a 350 so let me know what you got : : : : : :

right on "doc"

\"Doc\" wrote:

I'm friends with a handfull of girls I can honestly call "chicks", who are really into cars. One's got a Mustang Cobra, another with a 12 second G/N, another conned her boyfriend into bringing her to Daytona (1500 miles away) to watch NASCAR...
They're out there!
They may not be into cam swaps or dropping trannys, but they do know enough about their cars to hold serious conversations with...
-marc
snipped-for-privacy@emc.com posted:

I don't doubt it for a moment, my wife's into hotrods, trucks, and bikes, herself. So I know firsthand they exist.
But "Chrissy" ain't one of them.
Spike13 wrote:

I'll definitely agree with that...
-marc
Spike13 wrote:

Any REAL hotrod chick would have picked a 383 or 427 or 502 to talk about...
; )
-marc

My truck has a 305... guess I must be "inadequate" LOL
On 15 Dec 2003 13:00:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net (Tony Kimmell) wrote:

it's ok as long as you don't suffer from 350 envy.. lmao
Mac

Y'all are cracking me up! I guess those big block guys are just overcompensating then?
Doc

Hey Doc, size doesn't matter, it's ...ummm... how you drive it.

I'll stick to my 400 SB then.....no overcompensation, and plenty of displacement... ;-)
Jeremy

I get spam mail all the time talking about "increase your length". Does this mean I can make my engine a stroker? ;-)
Tony

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 03:48:56 GMT, "Jeremy Chavers"

Mac