Chrome enamel on rims

Hi!

Because I can't quite afford the expensive chrome rims for my truck, I'm thinking about using Dupli-color Spray Chrome enamel. Any of you good folks have suggestions or caveats before I undertake this project? By the way, I don't go off road, so I don't have to be concerned with scratches from rocks or brush.

A post here is way better than an email. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jl123456

It LOOKS like chrome paint. 'nuf said

Reply to
debruch

I'll second that. There are a few companies that make nice, chromed steel rims for under $60 apiece for 15x7's or 15x8's.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"