Chrome Recovery Hooks for Yukon???

Does anyone know where I purchase a pair of chrome recovery hooks for my '04 Yukon?
Thanks,
John

jcwhitney

I already tried JC Whitney. They only have recovery hooks for Jeeps.
-- John
you could take yours off and have then chromed if you want just be careful using them or they'll snap in half after chroming
So uhh-- use a drill?
Chrome hooks are VERY inadvisable. Hydroen embrittlemtn due to poor QC of the process comes to mind. When they snap under load, hope they don't kill someone.
<I have multiple hooks front and rear on my Jeep and my Blazer- all of them unchromed, and all well tested with no yielding at all...>

Saw some in LMC truck that had a 10,000lb pull strength....
~KJ~

Hooks are hooks, as long as you get the proper load rating. I got my 10,000lb hooks from Princess Auto for $5/piece. Self mount, done. But chrome...... you don't actually plan on using them, do you.

I posted this last night, guess it didn't go through for some reason. LMC Truck has them;
Chrome Tow Hook Chrome Tow Hook has a 10,000 lb. capacity. Part: 38-1942 Description/Application: CHROME TOW HOOK 10,000 LB CAPACITY List: 13.69 Sell: 10.95
Basic small (looking) hook, comes to a 'sharp' point (rather than a round point like OEM) and has a flattened mounting point with 2 holes in it.
~KJ~
Never bought from them, but I haven't heard anything bad about them.