Class Action Suit

Page 2 of 3
on Friday 27 July 2007 05:44 am, someone posing as Battleax took a rock and etched into the cave:

The rules haven't changed, and no insult intended.

Still is.
Oh, and I don't go into the message properties. The X-Newsreader is right on my attribution line.
--
www.perfectreign.com

"The rules haven't changed, and no insult intended." I would love to see a copy of the "Official Rules". LMFAO
Regards, JR

From the RULES of 1995
Status of This Memo
This memo provides information for the Internet community. This memo does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.
Nuff Said. Regards, JR

JR wrote:

Sociopaths top post.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Top-posting
Where the hell did you come from anyway you stupid pathetic old fool.
Battleax wrote:

is the preferred method. But anyone who wants to can easily prove how idiotic they can get by what and how they post.
Sociopaths top post.
Sociopaths try to push their own deluded agendas even in a 4X4 Chevy truck newsgroup.
Amusing, but terribly sad.
Regards, JR

it's really the only sensible way, but you'll never change the people using their DOS usenet readers and primitive 8-track music.
--
Steve Barker

"JBDragon" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
Steve Barker wrote:

TRN, please. WTF is dos? Unix rules!
Everything Rules. It's just a matter of WHAT it rules... I don't see UNIX ruling anything except perhaps a limited sector of web servers.
--
Steve Barker

"nonsense" < snipped-for-privacy@unsettled.com> wrote in message
Steve Barker wrote:

You know what you know and you're thriving in you ignorance, so why should you allow reality to upset you?
LOL, google adds on your personal (read template) web site, brilliant ! lol. Now that's internet savvy, lol

Impossible. One cannot "file" a class action suite.

"one" can however be a total retard and call the peoples court :P

on Wednesday 25 July 2007 06:39 am, someone posing as GeekBoy took a rock and etched into the cave:

I'd like to see a class action suite.
I had a classy suite once in a hotel. :P
--
www.perfectreign.com

GeekBoy wrote:

Sure one can. Happens all the time.
Plaintiff XXX and others similarly situated.
For class action a lawyer is required.

no..only a court can make the case class action

GeekBoy wrote:

A court must approve class action status to a case as requested by a plaintiff (or group). Most are brought by individuals with additional members of the class added during the discovery phase.
on Saturday 28 July 2007 08:35 am, someone posing as nonsense took a rock and etched into the cave:

Tell me about it...sigh...
...I'm working on the discovery requests for a lawsuit right now. We have a hearing next week to see if the case becomes class action. I hope our lawyers are *very* good at what they do.
--
www.perfectreign.com