Clicking and Chirping

Hey! My '99 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Z71 makes this noise whenever it is idling that sounds like a high-pitched chirp. And then whenever I start accelerating I can hear a clicking noise. As I lift my foot off the gas
it decreases in frequency and once I take my foot off the gas the clicking stops. Any idea what these too noises are and if they are related in any way? Thanks in advance!
In Christ Alone
A new belt tensioner and a gator back belt made my '99 Yuk quiet. Tensioner had lost it's strength and smoothness. Gatorback belt solved the belt squeaks.

jesusfreak_ace wrote:

Could be the fan belt. Try this using a bar of soap. Start and let engine idle. Get your bar of soap and hold it to the underside of belt, leave it there for a few seconds and see if the sound stops. Just rember to watch your hand from the fan. You could use belt dressing, but i'v found soap works and last longer.
Brian