Clicking behind the glove box

My 2000 blazer has an overactive relay blinker switch. All lights work, as they should. Itís not a constant clicking, the clicking can be slow other times itís very fast. I apply the break it stops. When I release the break
it starts. I have replaced relay no different. Does this have any thing to do with ABS?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I-know-nothing wrote:

Turn off your 4 way flashers