Clunk from rear on acceleration

Gents
I have a 2004 Z71 double cab, auto, 5.3 engine. It has a clunk when I accelerate from a stop sign. I thought the drive shaft slip joint might be
dry but I find it has not got grease zerk one on the drive shaft. It has had all of its service at the Chevy dealer. Of course, it has just went out of warranty.
Thanks Denny snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

There's a TSB to replace the front yoke with a nickle plated one to fix this. Or you could remove the driveshaft and pack the splines with heavy grease. -- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Driveshaft U-Joint Differential
Those are my guess's.....and listed in order of most likely.
side note......i doubt it's the Differential, or the U-joints...... and most likely....not the driveshaft.
A question, if I may....... Are you SURE.......it's coming from the rear and not the steering column?
~:~ MarshMonster ~takes a toke......waits on more clues~ ~:~
Had a similiar problem awhile ago on my 93, turned out to be transfer case mounts above the cross member were worn.