Clunking from third door

I have a clunking sound that accompanies pretty much every moderate to large bump I hit in the road. Before I take the door apart, has anyone else been
able to successfully quiet the problem themselves? I hope it's something fairly obvious and fixable.
Tony
--
2001 White S10 ZR2
Bone Stock

I've had that problem several times on my wife's Sonoma. Is the third door latch really hard to pull as well? The latches might not be in the correct position and one might not be fully engaging the door stop. This was the case for me and a readjustment of the latches quieted it down pretty good.
Doc

"I've had that problem several times on my wife's Sonoma. Is the third door latch really hard to pull as well? The latches might not be in the correct position and one might not be fully engaging the door stop. This was the case for me and a readjustment of the latches quieted it down pretty good."
Well I'm not sure how hard it's supposed to be to pull, but it seems about right. The clunking seems to be coming from inside the door cavity. I was guessing it may be the seatbelt assembly? Of course I can always try inspecting the latch assembly first...it sounds like an easy fix if that's the problem.
Thanks,
Tony
--
2001 White S10 ZR2
Bone Stock

Yeah, the seatbelt assembley was the second reason for the noise. I just used some foam tape to cover the contact areas and it seemed to help.
Doc

Exact same thing happened to my '03. After the 4th visit to the dealer they took the hinges off and applied some sort of clear caulk like goop between the hinges and the pillar and the noise went away..it has been almost 2 years now.

"Exact same thing happened to my '03. After the 4th visit to the dealer they took the hinges off and applied some sort of clear caulk like goop between the hinges and the pillar and the noise went away..it has been almost 2 years now."
Thanks.
--
2001 White S10 ZR2
Bone Stock