Clutch problem??

Have a 95 GMC 1500 4wd with a brand new Delco clutch kit, P plate. disk throw out brg pilot brg. After the clutch kit was installed the pedal must be all the way to the floor before the clutch disengages. I'm thinking
either the slave cyl or master cyl is giving up.Parts are too high to just start replacing to se witch on is flaky. Any ideas or thoughts on this??
was the flywheel resurfaced ?
if so, was a shim installed behind it to match the amount taken off ?
was the master/slave combo bled afterward?

The flywheel was machined .016". No shimming was done. The slave was bled an no air was pressent, the line was not disconnected during service....

must
just
I hate to break it to ya, but that quite a bit taken off
I always tell the machine shop that if they have to take off more than 0.008, then go to 0.020 and get me a 0.025 shim

disk
I was afraid of that!

pedal
thinking