Code

Hi gang, it's been a while.
I hope one of you chevy dudes can help me out. I have a basic OBD II reader but I got a code not listed. Ran it on a 97 Silverado of a buddy.
The code came up as "1345." Like I said, it's not listed anywhere.
Is there a list of secreat codes? Any help you can offer would be appreciated.
thanks, John
John Q Public wrote:

p1345 Camshaft to crankshaft position coralation fault
http://www.partsamerica.com/productdetail.aspx?mfrcode=EQU&mfrpartnumber100
READ THE MANUAL