Code

Hi gang, it's been a while.

I hope one of you chevy dudes can help me out. I have a basic OBD II reader but I got a code not listed. Ran it on a 97 Silverado of a buddy. The code came up as "1345." Like I said, it's not listed anywhere.

Is there a list of secreat codes? Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

thanks, John

Reply to
John Q Public

p1345 Camshaft to crankshaft position coralation fault

READ THE MANUAL

Reply to
no one