Cold air passenger side 2001Tahoe

Are there others having this problem? Cold air comes out from under the glove box when driving at freeway speeds. I had it to the dealer for repair 3 times, but they gave up. A Technical Service Bulletin was issued for this problem, but it ain't no fix. Lynn

Reply to
Lynn

my '99 silverado does this even when the heat is on. it goes away when you set the controls to recirculate cabin air.. I figured it was just a vent that was open, or something that was leaking air from the vent.. *shrug*

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

I should have mentioned that I have the automatic climate control. With the automatic, the recirculate button will not function when using any of the defog settings. So you either drive blind and warm or be cold and see. Lynn

Reply to
Lynn