Cold Temps

35 below here this A.M. How is that for cold

35

Went skiing once on a -60C day. DAMN was that cold! Had to make a Jim Beam pit stop after each run just to keep warm.
Doc

Last weekend I went snow mobilin in northern NH. It was about 10 below 0 if I recall correctly, with some pretty serious wind-chill without going 40+ mph. Froze mah beard to the chin strap on my helmet!
~KJ~

best thing to make you feel warm is to read "to build a fire" by Jack London Awesome story, stupendous writer.
~KJ~

I will have to look in to that, especially since I live in the north.
I read that way back in High School. The smartest person in the story is the dog.
--
Computer Tips & Tweaks
Builds/Upgrades/Repairs