convert K1500 to dual exhaust

I just converted my 1990 K1500 to a dual exhaust with headers. I wanted to know how others ran the exhaust on the driver's side when they converted to
a dual from a single exhaust. The only option I see is to run it below the frame. Suggestions?
Thanks! Tim
Run your driver side along with your passenger side until the back axel and then run it back to driver side make sure you put a cross over pipe in it