Coolant Temp Sensor Plug

Can anyone describe to me exactly where the coolant temp sensor plug is? My manual is no help. Thanks
-- Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Sorry, I forgot: I have a 95 GMC Sierra PU with the 350 motor and TBI Injection.....

My
it's right next to the thermostat housing in the intake manifold water crossing. right side, if memory serves.
-HTH, Bret

is?
the coolant temp sensor for the ECM is on the intake manifold near the thermostat housing. The coolant temp sensor that serves the temperature guage is on the drivers side cylinder head , close to # 1 spark plug. You'll see a wire running down to it.
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 20:03:36 GMT, "My Own Little Universe"

--
Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

So, what would putting a resistor on this sensor do for the computer, engine, driveability, etc, etc??
I have heard this will help with the pickup, but I am not sure...