cooler lines

another question here (actually more).
Yesterday while exploring under the hood I noticed the following, there are 4 steel "cooler" lines in the radiator of this truck 2 on one tank and 2 on
the other. Additionally on the lower passenger side just behind the grill there is another cooler. Questions are what is the outboard cooler engine or trans? And, can someone tell me what the routing of the lines are. Again this truck is a 98 K1500 Suburban with a 5.7 engine. Thanks Larry
lines as follows
2 on passenger side - ATF cooler in radiator
2 on driver side - engine oil cooler in radiator
external cooler on passenger side - external ATF cooler.
From the factory, the ATF lines come from the transmission, then to the radiator cooler, then to the external cooler, then back to the transmission (if an external ATF cooler is present).
Gary can tell you which line is "hot" and which is cold

outboard cooler is transmission

Thanks guys very much appreciated. Larry