Crazy Idle...

Hey all!! New here in hopes to finding some answers!!! I seem to be having trouble finding out what is wrong with my 95 chevy s10. I am about at wits end with this thing so any input will be greatly
appreciated. Here is the sinero:
95 s10 4x4
4.3 vortec cpi 70 k
Problem: very irratic idle. it sometimes will idle about 2000 rpm. When it is "having a good day" and running fine, out of nowhere it will kick up to 2000 rs. when it dose this, sometimes when you shut it off and turn it back on it will run fine.
I have already: replaced: alt. tps upper plentum gasket tb gasket ect sensor incoming air temp sensor checked: just about every other sensor there is I live up north (pennsylvania) and this past February it was pretty cold out and for an entire 6 weeks it ran like a dream, but now that it is warning up a little it is acting back up, and over the colder weather i noticed that when it got below 1/4 tank it started to "act up". so with that said, it leads me to believe that it has something to do with the fuel pump. also, once in a while the fuel pump prime relay (in the glove box) will start clicking like there is no tomarrow. Im about done chasing this problem (4months now) and could use a hand. Thanks

TBI, continuously. Maybe remove the air motor on the tbi and shoot some carb cleaner in the body.