Crossposting......again

Please don't crosspost, i don't appreciate my replies showing up groups where the original message did not originate. I don't check the "Newsgroups:" line (as some of you would have me do)
when i reply to a message. Other posters may not be bothered by this trivial matter....... but i am, if you wish to receive polite, accurate and prompt replies from me in the future then follow proper NG etiquette. Your appreciation is cooperated!
Mad-Dog

MadDog,
I regularly crosspost to alt.trucks.chevy and alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks as do many on here for the sake of saving time when asking a Chevy-related question. Is that what you're talking about? Or are you talking about folks who x-post to unrelated groups?
Doc

Yea that's it...........i just have to pay mo attention when i reply. I reckon it's not fatal because their both Chevy truck groups and I've had quite a bit of Capt. Morgan since this morning while wiring up the electric fan on Project Scottsdale so i will quit my whining now and have another drink. BTW, It's cold down here in Central Florida
Mad-Dog

-1* F right now in East-Central Ohio...............brrrrrrrr. Took me a half bottle of Southern Comfort to warm up yesterday night after plowing my driveway..............
Doc
Damn that's cold.......leaving n the morning for Portland,Or. with a load of OJ, yee-haw
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Damn that sounds cold Doc,but I wouldn't know.It was 85 today,sunny,would have run the AC if I had thought to fix it for winter! Best...Brian O.
So.Cal....worst rain ever recorded last week,now hot and dry.The weather gods must have gotten into the Southern Comfort.
We've had a couple of days where the high was lower than -1 *F this week. Embarass, MN which is 3 hours from here hit -54 *F yesterday. -54 is so low that you can't imagine it without experiencing it. I've felt -39, but never -54. And that doesn't factor in the wind chill. Crazy cold here in Minnesota. It was 1*F and sunny this afternoon and it felt warm.
Big Chris
"Doc" wrote:

tonight (above 0) kinda puts things in perspective!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing