Crossposting......again

Please don't crosspost, i don't appreciate my replies showing up groups where the original message did not originate. I don't check the "Newsgroups:" line (as some of you would have me do) when i reply to a message. Other posters may not be bothered by this trivial matter....... but i am, if you wish to receive polite, accurate and prompt replies from me in the future then follow proper NG etiquette. Your appreciation is cooperated!

Reply to
Mad Dog

MadDog,

I regularly crosspost to alt.trucks.chevy and alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks as do many on here for the sake of saving time when asking a Chevy-related question. Is that what you're talking about? Or are you talking about folks who x-post to unrelated groups?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Yea that's it...........i just have to pay mo attention when i reply. I reckon it's not fatal because their both Chevy truck groups and I've had quite a bit of Capt. Morgan since this morning while wiring up the electric fan on Project Scottsdale so i will quit my whining now and have another drink. BTW, It's cold down here in Central Florida

Reply to
Mad Dog

-1* F right now in East-Central Ohio...............brrrrrrrr. Took me a half bottle of Southern Comfort to warm up yesterday night after plowing my driveway..............

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Damn that's cold.......leaving n the morning for Portland,Or. with a load of OJ, yee-haw

Reply to
Mad Dog

X-No-archive:yes >Re: "-1* F right now in East-Central

---------------------------------------------------- Damn that sounds cold Doc,but I wouldn't know.It was 85=B0 today,sunny,would have run the AC if I had thought to fix it for winter! Best...Brian O.

********************
Reply to
Brian Orion

So.Cal....worst rain ever recorded last week,now hot and dry.The weather gods must have gotten into the Southern Comfort.

********************
Reply to
Brian Orion

We've had a couple of days where the high was lower than -1 *F this week. Embarass, MN which is 3 hours from here hit -54 *F yesterday. -54 is so low that you can't imagine it without experiencing it. I've felt -39, but never -54. And that doesn't factor in the wind chill. Crazy cold here in Minnesota. It was 1*F and sunny this afternoon and it felt warm.

Big Chris

"Doc" wrote:

Reply to
Big Chris

damn... and we were just bitching about the garage only being 51 tonight (above 0) kinda puts things in perspective!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis