Cruise Control

I have a 2004 GMC sierra 4x4 truck that was bought off the lot without cruise control. Does anybody put together a factory kit for sale?

google "aftermarket cruise control" and you will get loads of links.
mudmonkey wrote:

except he has a 2004 so the aftermarket won't work with its drive by wire throttle
gotcha, thought I saw the year 2000, not 04
Try here...http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic7404