Cruise Control

I have a 2004 GMC sierra 4x4 truck that was bought off the lot without cruise control. Does anybody put together a factory kit for sale?

Reply to
davebz1a

google "aftermarket cruise control" and you will get loads of links.

Reply to
mudmonkey

Reply to
KENG

except he has a 2004 so the aftermarket won't work with its drive by wire throttle

Reply to
Eugene Nine

gotcha, thought I saw the year 2000, not 04

Reply to
mudmonkey