CruiseControl?

I thought I had a bad switch on my turn signal but one day I was playing with the brake pedal and my cruise worked. I went over a dump in the road and it shut off but as soon as I put my foot under the pedal and lift it I
could reset the cruise. I thought the spring on the brake pedal must be weak does everyone agree with this or am I missing something? Doug
Check the tail lights, see if they are stuck "on". I think they use the brake light switch for cruise, I may be wrong. Frank
Doug Schwebke aka Skippy wrote:

Sounds like the switch is adjusted wrong.
Al