Custom airbrushed tailgate

I just listed a cutom airbrushed tailgate for sale on Ebay. It is off a 2002 s-10 with factory pewter finish. Th airbrush is of 2 dragons and a woman. I like the truck could care less about the airbrush so if
oyu like it buy it and I would consider a new gate in trade. The item Number is 2450812611. Mike