Custum Gauge Panel

I completly rebuilt a 85 K-30 Chevy Pickup and have all aftermarket gauges but i cant find anywhere where they sell a gauge panel to go in place of the
factory one? Any ideas
What gauges are you using/who are they made by? Want to change out the gauges & add some more in my truck, and I haven't found any that I like. BTW Home Depot makes your dash, it's called steel, plywood & or lewon (SP!!)
~KJ~

KJ wrote:

looks like a nice powder coat for cheap.
I'm using automeater "Phantom" Series gauges Thanks for the links il check them out

http://www.carriageworksinc.com/Billet_Instrument_Panels.jsp
http://www.dakotadigital.com /
http://www.haneline.com/index.html
These were on my bookmarks file. I used to have one more for a rather shoddy looking homemade attempt at an instrument panel but I can't seem to find it now.
-- Regards Gordie