CV Joint?

Help, I have a slight noise and I can feel a loose knocking in my steering wheel coming from the front suspension on my 2002 Z71 with 15k on it. Feels
like it may be a bad CV Joint, is this possible or it is something else. Has anyone else had this problem, if so what fixed it?
Thanks, Kevin
Add pictures here
‚úĖ