dashboard display lights

I have a 1993 chevy full size Chevy Blazer. Many of the lights that light up buttons from the back are burned out. I figured out how to replace the lights on the climate controls and the window swithes, but I'm having a
hard time with the stereo. Is it possible to replace the button backlights on the stereo, or does the unit have to be replaced? If it is possible, how?