daytime running lights question

My 1997 chevy 1/2 ton silverado the daytime running lights dont work. I have checked the fuse, everything seems ok .Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks in advance russ

Reply to
jm

Yes I have. I'm glad that I did as people are constantly flashing there headlight at me during that day time. I thing that there is a relay that may be in the circuit somewhere. I'm assuming that's what went on mine as the green light is still lit on the dash. But I'm not looking to fix mine.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo