dead diesel

I have a friend with a diesel that just stopped, motor died, brakes suddenly didn't work. I haven't looked at it yet but besides fuses wheres the best place to start looking?

Reply to
tom davin

Need more information than that to give an educated guess. Your brake booster is hydraulic, when you lose the engine you lose brake boost, effectively eliminating good braking ability.

Reply to
Luke

Start looking at the fuel system ..... what year? those diesels do not need

12v to run ...... but they sure do need fuel!!!

Reply to
S.C