dead diesel

I have a friend with a diesel that just stopped, motor died, brakes suddenly didn't work. I haven't looked at it yet but besides fuses wheres the best
place to start looking?
Need more information than that to give an educated guess. Your brake booster is hydraulic, when you lose the engine you lose brake boost, effectively eliminating good braking ability.
| I have a friend with a diesel that just stopped, motor died, brakes suddenly | didn't work. I haven't looked at it yet but besides fuses wheres the best | place to start looking? | |
Start looking at the fuel system ..... what year? those diesels do not need 12v to run ...... but they sure do need fuel!!!