Dealer can not fix my trailblazer.. What can I do?

For a year now, the dealer can not fix a calibration error message that appears everytime I power the radio. The dealer tried at least 5 new radios plus a couple of visits from a GM field engineer.
What can I do now? Can I request that GM buys back the vehon icle? it is an expensive car and I do not want to get stuck with a defective vehicle. Any advice is greatly appreciated
Check your states lemon law parameters, it differs in every state, your local BBB can give you the info.

-
Good luck, I have a Chevy C4500 they can't figure out why it shakes the tires off the rims. I tried to do the lemon law, it is easier to burn the damn thing and take the insurance. But alas it has become personal so Im about to park it and let the lawyer go to war over it.
53 tires, owned it less then a year and over 7 months in shops, over 63 work tickets on it.

GOOD GRIEF! I feel for you!

well i say 63 work orders is WAY beyond the lemon law, fight fight fight is all i can say
did these dumbasses ever consider changing the rims?