decal help: 1995 Jimmy SLS stripe

Due to collision damage (not my fault!), the left rear bumper extension of my 1995 GMC Jimmy SLS (2 door) is being replaced.

There is a red stripe around the top of the bumper extension (and the rest of the body) that is red with a sort of "dissolving" gradient effect. The body shop says that this decal is no longer available from GMC, and recommended that I try an aftermarket dealer. Googling for this sort of thing could take all day. Does anybody have any recommendations?

The body color is all black (not the two-tone that was common for that year). It came from the dealer this way, but I don't know if it was a factory or dealer option. The window sticker merely says "red/black stripe".

Thanks,

-- Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy

Ask at the Body Shop of a local dealership. They might know of some sources.

Big Chris

Jeremy wrote:

Reply to
Big Chris

Here are a couple of URL's:

Regards, Chuck

78' Chevy 1 Ton 4X4 Van
Reply to
Chuck Schembri

Thank You!

-- Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy

I would suggest you try a sign shop that makes vynile grafics for cars and trucks. A quick look in the phone book should give you many to choose from.

Reply to
Paco