decal help: 1995 Jimmy SLS stripe

Due to collision damage (not my fault!), the left rear bumper extension of my 1995 GMC Jimmy SLS (2 door) is being replaced.
There is a red stripe around the top of the bumper extension
(and the rest of the body) that is red with a sort of "dissolving" gradient effect. The body shop says that this decal is no longer available from GMC, and recommended that I try an aftermarket dealer. Googling for this sort of thing could take all day. Does anybody have any recommendations?
The body color is all black (not the two-tone that was common for that year). It came from the dealer this way, but I don't know if it was a factory or dealer option. The window sticker merely says "red/black stripe".
Thanks,
-- Jeremy
Ask at the Body Shop of a local dealership. They might know of some sources.
Big Chris
Jeremy wrote:

Here are a couple of URL's:
http://www.performanceproducts.com/default.aspx?referer=&source http://www.trim-gard.com /
Regards, Chuck 78' Chevy 1 Ton 4X4 Van
: : Due to collision damage (not my fault!), the left rear bumper : extension of my 1995 GMC Jimmy SLS (2 door) is being replaced. : : There is a red stripe around the top of the bumper extension : (and the rest of the body) that is red with a sort of : "dissolving" gradient effect. The body shop says that this : decal is no longer available from GMC, and recommended that I : try an aftermarket dealer. Googling for this sort of thing : could take all day. Does anybody have any recommendations? : : The body color is all black (not the two-tone that was common : for that year). It came from the dealer this way, but I don't : know if it was a factory or dealer option. The window sticker : merely says "red/black stripe". : : Thanks, : : -- Jeremy :
snipped-for-privacy@accutek.com says...

Thank You!
-- Jeremy
I would suggest you try a sign shop that makes vynile grafics for cars and trucks. A quick look in the phone book should give you many to choose from.