Dee Zee stainless toolbox has rusting steel rivets

Anyone else have this problem? To their credit, they are willing to send me new stainless rivets, for me to drill out and replace in my new 800 dollar
chinese made truck bed toolbox.
I'll have to try to find the name again but a couple months ago I hauled a whole load of aluminum and stainless tool box's from a plant in Adrian,MI. They weren't just boxing them up, they were fully manufacturing the whole box right here in the US.

We bought some Chinese flatware from WalMart. So-called stainless and it rusts but only the odd piece. A couple of knives and one spoon. China is driving the price of scrap metal over the top and is making products for sale on the world market with that scrap. There is no way for them to be able to guarantee the alloy and so some of the stainless rusts. Some real cheap stainless rusts and sometimes even good alloys, when in contact with ferrous metals can rust. The dog's dish has rust stains but that is only because of the high iron content in our well water.
oh well. I repeated to my wife that familiar old saw. "Buy cheap, buy twice." - Regards Gordie