Defrost, Vent, Heater Air Flow Chevy Truck

I only get air through my dash vents. Defrost, floor air does not happen. The controls are all vacuum line control. Lines go off back of control module in dash to a single diaphram valve. I've checked all the hose/plenum connections and they are fine. 1986 Chevy Scottsdale 3/4 ton

4x4. Any ideas out there please?
Reply to
sh52wlsn

IM not by any means an expert,but look at your vacuum hoses to see if theyre in good shape,not all cracked and detiorierated. maybe?

Reply to
EXe3