Delay Wipers 81 K-20

On my 1981 K-20 I have the factory delay wipers and they will not delay wipe it will work on the mist setting low & hi I have replaced the switch and the controller module behind the switch
and the wiper motor unit any ideas Dave Las Vegas NV.
Dave wrote:

    Get the Factory Service Manual with wiring diagram. Test the wires for the delay circuit. Charles
Can anyone help with the color of wires of the delay circuit ? Thx. Dave Las Vegas NV.