DELCO RADIO & CD PROBLEMS // LOC & ERR//

I HAVE A 2000 CHEV. S-10 DELCO RADIO & CD / HAD A DEAD BATTERY CD PLAYER WAS IN ERR / MONKEYED AROUND WITH IT NOW MY RADIO IS IN LOCC ON SCREEN / WHAT DO TO GET RADIO & CD BACK TO FUNCTIONAL WORKING ORDER ?????? THANK YOU FOR A REPLY ??????

Reply to
JOHN S.

you could send it to me and I could send you my skipping one in our 99 jimmy

Reply to
Adam

I think it is the security feature. It prevents it working if it is stolen. You will probally need to take to the dealer to get the new codes installed.

Reply to
Bill

Turn off your caps lock and stop shouting!!!

Reply to
George

John,

i just purchased a 98 suburban and will be putting my custom pioneer radio in it and removing the delco one.

are you interested in buying or trading something for it?

let me know. its works nice but my wife bought me a pioneer with XM radio and so i dont need the delco one anymore.

let me know..

Reply to
Wally

If he isnt interested in it I would be....

Let me know.

Reply to
Adam

Have you tried to use a "head cleaner" disk? It would seem that after six years of use, that might be your problem since it will play on store bought CD's. Just a chance that that might be the problem. TPBeach

Reply to
TPBeach

Tried two different cleaners, and nothing works, it seems like it will play store cds untill it gets hot then it just skips and bounces around a lot

Reply to
Adam

Pioneer? Run away from that crap! Had about 6 differant brands,and that was the worst.

Reply to
Bill

Odd - have had many brands over the years... and found them to be one of the best!

Oh well. There's people out there that will drive F*ords and admit to it too. ;)

Reply to
John Craker

adam, email me, i tried replying to you but got snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net. LOL

snipped-for-privacy@welleware.com