Delco radio unlock code

HELP!! I changed batteries in my 1998 Blazer LS and now I can't get my radio unlocked! I did the "press 1=2" etc. Now what do I do once I have to the two
3 digit sets of numbers??? The garage wants about 80 bucks to do this. Thanks in advance!
if i remember right you hit the power button, BUT not real sure been awhile since i had to do mine, sorry. maybe ian or doc can help better then i, or anyone here.
another thing, check your owners manual if you have it.
just checked my manual on my 2000 z71. i have the single disc cd player and it says as follows.
Enter your secert codeas follows, pause no mre then 15 seconds between steps
1) turn the ignition on, LOC will appear on the display,
2) press MN and 000 will appear on the display,
3)press MN again to make the last two digits agree with your code.
4) press HR to make the first one or two digits agree with your code,
5) press AM/FM after you have confirmed that the code matches the secert code you have written down,the display will show SEC indicating the radio is now operable and secure.
if you enter the wrong code eight (8) times INOP will appear on the display. You will have to wait an hour with the ignition on before you can try again. When you try again, you will only have three (3) chances to enter the correct code before INOP appears.
If you lose or forget your code, contact the dealer.
sorry i should of looked this up first before trying to help ya.
Press and hold 2 and 3, record the 3 digit code, then press AM/FM, record the next 3 digit code, e-mail then to me and I will get you the unlock code. snipped-for-privacy@telus.net Cam

Google is your friend