Denali Grill without the GMC Emblem?

I have a '04 Yukon. I'm looking for a Denali grill without the GMC emblem. I've seen a lot of aftermarket grills for the Yukon, but I haven't been able to find a grill that looks exactly like the OE
Denali grill without the GMC emblem. If anyone has seen one, please let me know.
Thanks,
John
have you checked ebay???