Did Any Miss Me?

Bwahahahahaha! Man do you have a good memory! I had completely forgotten about that!

Doc

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Reply to
"Doc"

They lasted longer than the Motorcraft double plat's, but they crapped out too. I'm beginning to think something more serious is going wrong in there :(.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Maybe your high-speed fan switch is FUBAR-ing the cunooter valve and causing it?

Realistically, how many miles did the Motorcrap Plats last? How many miles did the Iridi-dumb plugs last?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Been a long time since then (motorcraft plat's).. but I'd say maybe 10k miles. The Iridium plugs lasted maybe 25k miles.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

You forgot to add:

Merda di vacca, Doc?

Reply to
Refinish King

Considering a Platinum plug should be good for at least 75k miles, that seems a bit short. What exactly is happening to them?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

He h eh ehe he.......

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

The car starts stuttering & stumbling on acceleration... usually it's fine one day.. then the next day *bam* it happens. Out of no where. No "leading up to it".. but once it happens... it doesn't go away. Replacing plugs generally fixes the problem. I also replaced the ignition wires with OEM wires.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

I didn't ask what is happening to the car, I asked what is happening to the plugs. You do know how to read a used plug right?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Why did my reunion thread turn into a plug war? Fawk all yawl! Talk about me.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

OK. Stugats...............

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Talk about me>

GMC Gremlin

Maybe because spark plugs are more interesting.:) H

Reply to
Hairy

LOL... mean..