Did I pay too much for my new TrailBlazer?

My area has only one Chevy dealer, so I could only shop against other competing makes and models; not against other TrailBlazers.

Without the extended warranty and taxes I payed $24,500 for a 2004 TrailBlazer with 7 miles on the odometer. Extended warranty (6-year or

100,000 mile) was an additional $1725.

Vortec I-6 engine

4x4 antilock brakes are disks in front and drums in rear 16" aluminum alloy wheels towing package fabric seats radio CD player combo anti theft system power windows and locks with remote keyless entry tinted rear windows

Considering what I payed for it against other comparably equipped TrailBlazers, how would you folks rate this deal on a scale of 1-10? Scale:

1 (dealer ripped me off) 10 (rock-bottom price)
Reply to
Knack

You already signed up-- why worry about it now?

Sounds like toilet remorse.....

Reply to
burntkat IS AT comcast.net

Good one :-)

Because a buddy of mine will be in the market soon. Don't know whether I should recommend that vehicle/dealer to him yet.

Reply to
Knack

If that was cash, (no trade-in) the price was probably about right.

see Kelly Blue Book or one of the others. Look up the blue book and take into account the present incentives.

Dick

Gotcha.

Good on ya. Good looking out for yer mates...

Reply to
burntkat IS AT comcast.net

Thanks. In fact, it was cash and no trade-in.

Reply to
Knack

You can also check the Chevrolet web site to see the list price. Good estimate of actual selling prices available at National Auto Dealers Assoc.: NADA.com Also edmunds.com

Looks like the base level vehicle but prices vary with locati> Knack wrote:

Reply to
Robert