Did I pay too much for my new TrailBlazer?

My area has only one Chevy dealer, so I could only shop against other competing makes and models; not against other TrailBlazers.
Without the extended warranty and taxes I payed $24,500 for a 2004
TrailBlazer with 7 miles on the odometer. Extended warranty (6-year or 100,000 mile) was an additional $1725.
Vortec I-6 engine 4x4 antilock brakes are disks in front and drums in rear 16" aluminum alloy wheels towing package fabric seats radio CD player combo anti theft system power windows and locks with remote keyless entry tinted rear windows
Considering what I payed for it against other comparably equipped TrailBlazers, how would you folks rate this deal on a scale of 1-10? Scale: 1 (dealer ripped me off) 10 (rock-bottom price)
You already signed up-- why worry about it now?
Sounds like toilet remorse.....

Good one :-)
Because a buddy of mine will be in the market soon. Don't know whether I should recommend that vehicle/dealer to him yet.

Gotcha.
Good on ya. Good looking out for yer mates...

Knack wrote:

see Kelly Blue Book or one of the others. Look up the blue book and take into account the present incentives.
http://www.kbb.com

Thanks. In fact, it was cash and no trade-in.
You can also check the Chevrolet web site to see the list price. Good estimate of actual selling prices available at National Auto Dealers Assoc.: NADA.com Also edmunds.com
Looks like the base level vehicle but prices vary with location (4X4 mid-size SUV sell for more in northern California for the skiers (who drive to resorts that may be 14" new snow in a day) than in San Diego.