Diesel Fuel Filler Tube

Does any know where or if a larger diameter fuel filler tube is available to accommodate the large diameter fuel pump nozzles used at truck stops? I
have a 2003 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel. I have got the larger diameter nozzles stuck more than once in the standard sized fuel filler tube. I've gone to the local Chevy dealer and they never heard of anything. Thanks for any suggestions.
Can you take a sharp chisel and "tear" at the metal making the "dam"? I've seen this done before for nearly the same reasons and it worked well.
Snowman

Go to www.transferflow.com and look up Fill Neck Kit
Thanks for the help. This looks like it will work great.

I would try the chisel over shelling out $130 for this nozzle.
...well, maybe I should rethink this... I guess if the bank and I just spent $40,000 on a new truck, I would, indeed, spend the money to make it right.
I change my opinion. Good call, wbucha!
Snowman

I have a 85 diesel blazer and a 97 diesel tahoe, I have no problem using the truck nozzle. I haven't looked at a Dmax to see why the neck is different.