Diesel Fuel Leak

Thought this might interest some other Diesel owners.
While vacationing and towing my 23' trailer, I stopped in a gas station and then couldn't start my truck again. Cranked over but no start. I didn't
notice that diesel fuel was leaking. Another Chevy diesel owner came over and showed me how to fix it.
Seems there is a sending device on the bottom of the fuel filter that can sometimes work loose. I tightened it up (by hand) and pumped up the fuel pressure and the truck started right up.
I learn something every day. Sometimes it's something useful.