Diesel question

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here has has used propane injection as a milage booster. I have little knowledge about propane injection, other than ads and articles that proclaim tremendous milage gains. I
don't believe the milage claims but think there may be enough of an increase to warrant a more detailed examination of propane injection.
No, I do not have a diesel at this time, but it never hurts to research options.
Please no "It doesn't work" comments unless there has been first hand use so you can back it up details of your experience.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and any info that may come from it.
I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it! snipped-for-privacy@charter.net Remove the x for e-mail reply www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now wrote:

I've got a friend who hauls/tows a lot with his ford diesel 1 ton truck. He's always wanting more horsepower and has added it to his truck. He says he gets quite a bit more horsepower and better fuel economy, well worth the cost. His only complaint is the stock radiator is not heavyduty enough to handle the added heat generated, that's his next modification.
Kelly Lee