Differences between '89 & '93 S-10 Balzers?

We've had a '93 S-10 Blazer 4.3 4x4 with 4 doors & a front bucket for many years now & are pretty happy with it. Outside in the parking lot is an '89 4.3 4x4 with 2 doors & bucket seats for $1300. After he gets the front brakes done this weekend, I'm gonna test it out. I think it will be a good spare winter car.

Any major differences between '89 & '93?

Reply to
Bruce Porter

Just a few. 89 you have a shifter for a transfer case, it was optionial on 91 to 94's. 1992 to 1994 4.3 trucks could either be TBI or CPI. 1989

4.3's are TBI. CPI & TBI use different intake& injection systems, yet the same distributor and ignition system. Charles
Reply to
Charles Bendig