differences between the 02 and 03 models?

Hi, i know the new ones have that ugly front end, but other than that; is there any differences between the the older new body style and the new new body style?:)
thanks
TB
That and charging for stuff that was included in the '02. Like roof rack cross members, tow hooks, On-star. Oh did you say you wanted a steering wheel with that? Thats extra.
My LT EXT '02 included in the base price where are now the '03 it is extra.
Good Luck Bill

new
The 03s are cheaped down. As well as no underhood light, the pigtail wire for a brake control is not included, I don't think there are cabin air filters anymore. I wonder what they will cut on the 04s? Did they start using those silly cup holders built into the center seat in 03? The indash was a much better design.

Tail-lights...

I don't know about the 02 but the 03 silverado has a drive by wire accelerator pedal... all by computer and dual climate control for driver and passenger , some other things also. just cannot seem to remember right now.. Must not have been too important.
Thanks Roy