Differential Vacuum Actuator S-Blazer (1996)

Hi I am looking to source a replacement unit for my 1996 S-Blazer. OE part number: 25031740. Good reliable store reccomendation will be appreciated

Reply to
Blazer-B

looks like they have it for 51.90, goto ur local dealer and give them that part number they can order it for you.

Reply to
Adam

I would like to go to my local spares shop, but I am in South Africa and need a recommendation about suppliers who take internet orders and ship to South Africa.

Reply to
Blazer-B