Differential Vacuum Actuator S-Blazer (1996)

Hi I am looking to source a replacement unit for my 1996 S-Blazer. OE part number: 25031740. Good reliable store reccomendation will be appreciated

www.gmpartsdirect.com
looks like they have it for 51.90, goto ur local dealer and give them that part number they can order it for you.

I would like to go to my local spares shop, but I am in South Africa and need a recommendation about suppliers who take internet orders and ship to South Africa.