Ding sound

I like to listen to my stereo system in my truck when the engine is off and the doors are open. Can someone tell me how to disable the "ding, ding,
ding" sound when the keys are in the ignition and the doors are open?
Gig
What year/make/model?
In my 1990 GMC F/S Jimmy I can pull my key in the aux position & it stops buzzing. It doesn't take the key out, or stop the radio, but it does stop the buzzing.
GMC Gremlin

under the dash is a little pluggable box. unplug it and most "dings" will go away. john ps: you may have to hunt for the right thing.

duct tape over the door nipples that activate it when the door is opened.

"Gig"

wire a swtich that will give constant power to the stereo when engaged... then you can pull your key out and flip the switch....

although if it were me the first time would be the last time....lol
see my post now. old john