Disable ABS

I have a '98 S-10 Chevy Blazer which needs to go to the shop and have the ABS sensor changed on one of the front wheels (which means the whole hub assembly).
They can't get me in until next week. I want to disable the ABS until I can get it there so I can get to work and back home in order to pay for this huge bill I'm going to have when it's finished.
It's icy here now and the brakes are really screwing up on ice and snow but normally only screw up right at stopping since I've had this problem. On dry pavement, I just let up a little on the brake and then apply again and they work. I'd like to avoid an accident until I can get it into the shop.
I noticed that there are two fuses, one inside the truck and one under the hood. Do I need to pull both?
Thanks.