Disabled home worker = SUNDAY TWELVE SHOP

Hello I am a handicapped home worker with a new online SUPER STORE. My site offers a variety of products. Being on a fixed income I know the value of streatching a dollar. At the SUNDAY TWELVE SHOP can offer
you the best deals for your Car, Kids, Family, Friends, Home, Office and Outdoors. Visit me at [www.sundaytwelveshop.itcstore.com]. If you like what you see we offer free shipping. So tell a friend or two and blessings to you all.

1) In the "about me" section you have a myriad of misspelled words and incorrect punctuation / sentence structure. 2) In the "about me" link you have a blown link to a GIF or JPG. 3) In the "about us" section you should have a trademark next to Verisign. 4) You have some misspelled words in the "policies" section. 5) From the apparel section, for example; you should be able to drill back to the next highest level; which is the store itself. You hyperlinked the word "store" but you should have a more apparent button with graphic. 6) When something says "learn more" , I would pop that up in it's own box. 7) Lose the car stereo equipment - your prices cannot compare with other more established stereo sites. 8) 50% of the jewelry is in "for women" and the other 50% is in "gift". That is weird. 9) $1,000 dollar Jeep bicycles?!?!??! How is that playing to your theme of "stretching a dollar"?!??!?!
My feeling is that there is not nearly enough items to classify this as any kind of "superstore". Folks will feel let down. The deals are not that great either; but I like the free shipping idea. Good luck with the site though.