Disappearing Coolant

I know, sounds bad. I'm just trying to figure out where its going. Back in January, I topped off the coolant because it was extremely low. Now, I just had to do it again. I just added 2 jugs of Dexcool 50/50 mix. Am
I confused that I shouldn't have to add quite so often?
I never see any leaking or puddles, the engine runs great aside from a bad seal on the passenger side exhaust header, and the exhaust itself never smells funky, so I don't *think* there's a crack in the block or a bad gasket. Any ideas on whats going on here?
Brandonb
Brandon:
What are we driving?
Bush
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:43:04 -0600, Brandon Buckner

My bad, thought I'd put that in already. Its a 96 Tahoe k1500 4dr.
Brandonb