Disc brakes?????????

1st question..... Will a set of pads last longer on the back or the front.
2nd question...... How many miles can I expext to get out of the pads under normal conditions.( back & front)
Thank you Ron
Both answers are dependent upon the vehicle in question.
On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:52:28 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

the back pads should last longer
as for how long they last i have no clue it all depends on how your roters are and if you drive in the city more or on the highway

more important than anything. I got almost a 100k out of a set of pickup brakes once. I have a good friend that is heavy footed on both the gas and brakes that has to service her brakes at least twice a year.