DJ Hatt

http://www.performanceoiltechnology.com/which30weightoildoiuse.htm I want to say sorry if i offended you..Here is a link to help you understand the different grades...I get tired of space being taken up
by people like Bret Chase contradicting himself with pieces of information he gets out of mags. Alot has changed since 88 and unless your in the field you may not know...OK.......I said it ....IM SORRY ...now you can except it or tell me to goto hell. Your option...
Steve C (Tired of gas station clerks reading mags and putting it into their own word with out knowing all the details)

up
unless
own
I'll except it.
Hatt
. . Concerning ASS-Certified.....oops..ASE-Certified informants....is 6-times too much fer one little feller to handle? . . Steve C, I wuz start'n to take a like'n to yuh....
but now that I know that you're ass-certified in 6 different areas EXCEPT TRANSMISSIONS and you have a prob with.... Bret "The Man" Chase...... I'm thunk'n maybe i made a hasty decision in sharing my shroom juice tea with you.
You are now on Shroom Juice Restriction untill further notice. I will no longer let you borrow my port-a-power or my Frame Straightener to extract the misinformation from your jowels.
you should lay off Bret too.....because some in here thunks he's an okay dude....and he did seem to know more about the oil situation than you did....and he ain't 6-times certified....
3.8ltr in an S-10.......???????
you wouldn't lie about all those ass-patches you got would you???
MarshMonster
~:~reaches over and snatches the "Drivability" ass-certified patch off Steve's shoulder....bends down and picks up the port-a-power...."ok Steve...but this is the last time you can use it"~:~
. . . .
I want to say sorry if i offended you..Here is a link to help you understand the different grades...I get tired of space being taken up by people like Bret Chase contradicting himself with pieces of information he gets out of mags. Alot has changed since 88 and unless your in the field you may not know...OK.......I said it ....IM SORRY ...now you can except it or tell me to goto hell. Your option... Steve C (Tired of gas station clerks reading mags and putting it into their own word with out knowing all the details) ============== ============== snipped-for-privacy@lycosSPAM.com (DJHatt) writes....
I'll except it.
Hatt ========== ==========
(REPLY INLINE) Re: DJ Hatt..takes advice from the 6 time recipiant of the ASE awards. Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sun, Oct 19, 2003, 10:18pm From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (MarshMonster) . Concerning ASS-Certified.....oops..ASE-Certified informants....is 6-times too much fer one little feller to handle? (Is this a trick question)
Steve C, I wuz start'n to take a like'n to yuh.... but now that I know that you're ass-certified in 6 different areas EXCEPT TRANSMISSIONS and you have a prob with.... Bret "The Man" Chase....
(no problem ...wasnt it you that ran out the poor guy in another group for Quoteing Popular Mechanics? Wasnt it poor little jeremy chavers ? The one your helpping with the body work? Or was it Scrib or was it you?) . I'm thunk'n maybe i made a hasty decision in sharing my shroom juice tea with you. You are now on Shroom Juice Restriction untill further notice. I will no longer let you borrow my port-a-power or my Frame Straightener to extract the misinformation from your jowels. you should lay off Bret too.....because some in here thunks he's an okay dude..
(Never said he wasnt ok...The info he stated was a quote from a owners manual. Also there are multiple contradictions in his posts. He never proved his claim .Just made it a point to say (well this is what the manual said .Which was from what 88 ,89......You know as well as i do things have changed since then......
.and he did seem to know more about the oil situation than you did.
(How did you come to this conclusion . Because he was able to tell everyone what the manual said? He never gave any information on oil grades or oil at all for that matter ...you must have read the post that dan bleed in...Because it wasnt him...He got the guys engine size wrong from the start..And he never proved his claim.)
..and he ain't 6-times certified.. (Thats obvious....But thumbs up for being able to read....Not saying he may not know somethings...But dont come off all cocky acting like you know and then stress an owners manual without ant other reasoning....
. 3.8ltr in an S-10.......???????
(3.8? when did i say that? there were three that year 2.5l 2.8l and a 4.3l . It was eighter a typo or you read it wrong...Where did you read that?)
you wouldn't lie about all those ass-patches you got would you???
(no not at all)
MarshMonster ~:~reaches over and snatches the "Drivability" ass-certified patch off Steve's shoulder....bends down and picks up the port-a-power...."ok Steve...but this is the last time you can use it"~:~ ..... . . Steve c (Wounders if Marsh could school everyone and give them the answer to this question?) ========== ==========
. . .
. Re: DJ Hatt..takes advice from the 6 time recipiant of the ASE awa... Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Mon, Oct 20, 2003, 6:14am From: The_Gear snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (SteveCook) (REPLY INLINE)
<marshmonster asks> 3.8ltr in an S-10.......???????
<steve replies> (3.8? when did i say that? there were three that year 2.5l 2.8l and a 4.3l . It was eighter a typo or you read it wrong...Where did you read that?) Steve c (Wounders if Marsh could school everyone and give them the answer to this question?) ========== ========== Steve, here.....in your own words is the answer you wanted everyone to have.....
Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sat, Oct 18, 2003, 7:33pm From: The_Gear snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (SteveCook)
<edited for impotent content> Your right i did read the post wrong i thought he was stating he had a 3.8 ..Glad i got corrected by the guy who said he had a 2.5...
Steve C ..
Marsh Monster ~hands steve a beer to chase down the foot with~