do drilled/slotted rotors make a difference?

Hey all

my rotors on my 90 Z71 are about shot; i need some new ones, and since i have the standard brakes, i was wondering if these drilled/slotted rotors i've seen in the magazines help at all or are even worth the money.

Thanks in advance! TB

Reply to
Trailblazer

For your application on a truck that isn't setup for the track you would only be helping the rotor manufacturer's bottom line. I would stick with OEM rotors on a daily driver truck. Now, if your goal is looks, that's different. They do look nice on the truck.

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz