Do I need hub centric or lug centric wheels?

Ordering some new wheels tomorrow. They offer a hub centric version and

also a lug centric version. Do I need to order hub centric wheels for my truck?

It is a 1996 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 that came with the 16 X 7 inch, 6 bolt

X 5.5 wheels.

Just want to make sure I order the proper ones as I can't return these if I get the wrong ones.

Here are the wheels I was going to order:

Part # 6079-6838 (second one on their list)

Am I safe in ordering that part number, or do I have to find out center

bore size and specify that when I order.

Someone told me that just because they say hub centric, it still might not fit my truck. (might be sized for a Toyota or Canyon)

Anyone know? Thanks.

Reply to
carlahomolka

Shep

If your wheel supplier doesn't know then you need a new supplier, wouldn't you say?

- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl