Do I need hub centric or lug centric wheels?

Ordering some new wheels tomorrow. They offer a hub centric version and
also a lug centric version. Do I need to order hub centric wheels for my truck?
It is a 1996 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 that came with the 16 X 7 inch, 6 bolt
X 5.5 wheels.
Just want to make sure I order the proper ones as I can't return these if I get the wrong ones.
Here are the wheels I was going to order:
http://www.procomptires.com/series6079.htm
Part # 6079-6838 (second one on their list)
Am I safe in ordering that part number, or do I have to find out center
bore size and specify that when I order.
Someone told me that just because they say hub centric, it still might not fit my truck. (might be sized for a Toyota or Canyon)
Anyone know? Thanks.
Hubcentric was oe, stick with it.

-
On 12 Apr 2006 18:43:59 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote: